ptg advies is responsible for the processing of personal data as outlined in this privacy statement. ptg advies handles your personal data with due care and ensures that it has the best possible protection. In this privacy statement, we explain which of your personal data we process, how this data is used, the conditions under which we may share this data with third parties and how this data is protected.
1. which personal data do we store?
ptg advies processes the following data:
▪ if you send us a message by email and/or via our website or if you provide us with information in some other way, for instance by post, then we use your company name, your first name and surname, your telephone number and your email address;
▪ all information that you yourself gave us via a contact form, a CV and any other supplementary information.
2. what do we need your personal data for?
We use the information that we receive via our website, by email or post for various purposes:
▪ to respond to a request that you have sent, such as a request for information about our services or in the context of a job vacancy;
▪ we use our clients’ data to contact them when necessary about ongoing assignments, to maintain our relationships with them and to invite them to events;
▪ we use your personal data for promotional and/or marketing purposes, for instance, to inform you about ptg advies services and to inform you about new developments.
3. sharing data with third parties
We store your data in the ptg advies database. This database is protected and can only be accessed by our staff. ptg advies will only give your data to:
▪ prospective and existing contacts/clients who have to process your information for the abovementioned purposes;
▪ third parties in the context of legal obligations;
▪ service providers, exclusively for the purpose of carrying out tasks on the instructions of ptg advies, such as security, webhosting and other administrative tasks.
Where necessary, we have entered into data processing agreements with these companies, or have in some other way obtained guarantees regarding the protection of personal data, for instance through general terms and conditions.
4. data retention period
ptg advies keeps your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide you with our services, if it is permitted by law or until such time as you submit a request to have your data deleted.
▪ we apply a standard retention period of three years after the end of the contact or the relationship for the personal data that we process for assignments, relationship management and marketing purposes;
▪ personal data that you give us in the context of a job application procedure is deleted four weeks after the end of the procedure, unless we reach other agreements with you, for instance about including the data in a filing system.
ptg advies only uses technical/functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website. The cookies that we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for user friendliness purposes. They ensure that the website functions properly. You can opt not to have cookies placed by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
6. social media
Our website includes buttons to like, tweet or share web pages on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code that originate from these social networks themselves. Cookies are placed in your device’s memory using this code. ptg advies has no control over this process. We refer you to the LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter privacy statements, which may change regularly, so that you can find out what these social networks do with your personal data that they process using these cookies.
ptg advies takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. We do this by using various security and encryption methods. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured or there is evidence of abuse, please contact us.
8. accessing, changing or deleting data
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to processing of your personal data by ptg advies. For this, you can send a request to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks at the latest.
ptg advies reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. Amendments will be published on our website.